Re: [jetty-users] configuring JMX interface to use SSL

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 11:44:33AM +0100, Simone Bordet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Brian Reichert <reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > But, jetty renames some of the properties, e.g.:
>
> File an issue. We should at least verify that this is doable, and if
> so document it properly.

That I'm willing to do, but I was hoping for, at least, some
confirmation that my expectations are correct.

- should this, out of the box, spin up a SSL-protected JXM interface?

	java -jar start.jar --module=jmx,jmx-remote,ssl

- should I be able to disable authentication by setting

	-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote. authenticate=false?