[jetty-users] configuring JMX interface to use SSL

Has anyone configured the JMX interface to employ SSL in jetty 9?

The docs for JMX under jetty 9 don't call it out at all:

  http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jmx-chapter.html#using-jmx

And my efforts to set the related properties in my start.ini file
don't seem to be honored:

  http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/management/agent.html

Out of the box, there seem to be no diagnostics about jetty's
processing of these properties.

We're using jetty 9.3.8.v20160314, FWIW.  Please let me know if
there are any other particulars that would be useful here.

Thanks in advance for any pointers you may have.

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
BSD admin/developer at large

Back to the top