Re: [jetty-users] Possible bug in 9.4 HttpServletResponse redirect?

Hello Simone,

Yes, the sendRedirect was what I put in for the 302 case when it was not working. That did help for the redirects. But now I have fixed the code the way you told me to. That works (duh) although I now have to get the outputstream and close it to commit the response for things to work, even if no response body is present.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Cheers,

Silvio