Re: [jetty-users] Possible bug in 9.4 HttpServletResponse redirect?

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Silvio Bierman
<sbierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for the info. Sounds plausible, I will fix that. So sendRedirect
> clears everything, sets the status and then then Location header, I guess.

Not sure why you keep mentioning sendRedirect().
You are using sendError() in the pseudo code you posted.

Either case, they each serve a very specific purpose (redirect and
error), so you cannot use them to send a normal response.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top