Re: [jetty-users] nginx as a reverse proxy?

Thx for your suggestions (also Greg)..
But it seems to be an error categorised under stupid. I had an entry in my hosts file pointing to the old apache server which proxied the old tomcat
server which I had stopped.... :-S

Pointing to the correct nginx server made it work, duuh.....

BTJ