[jetty-users] How to access client's TLS certificate with Jetty 8?

Hi,

I'm using Jetty 8 for some legacy reasons and cannot easily upgrade to Jetty 9. I have a TLS setup where my client presents a TLS X.509 certificate which is then verified by the server. I want to get access to the certificate in my application. I see that there is a SecureRequestCustomizer in Jetty 9. Is there a something similar in Jetty 8 or some work-around using which I can get the client's certificate? I tried googling, but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks
Pranay

Back to the top