Re: [jetty-users] java server pages

This is wrong mailing list for asking about specific products like that.

See if the delphiblue project has its own mailing list, and use that.
At least you'll be asking questions to people who are familiar with it.

At best, all we can say is ...

   Yes, Jetty supports JSP.

But when it comes to specific product usages of JSP, or recommendations of products, or help installing products, you would be better off talking on that product's product specific forum.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx