[jetty-users] java server pages

Hi,

I read about something called the Field Anomaly Relaxation Method ... a sort of decision-making tool ... and found a supposed software implementation of the tool designed to foster its use...

"Delphi Blue" is an open source, Java/JSP implementation of the Delphi process for group decision making. It supports creation and editing of decision matrices which reflect group consensus.

 - sourceforge.net/projects/delphiblue/

I downloaded the project ... here's a list of the files within delphiblue/delphi :

ls -1 src/com/articulate/delphi/
Cell.java
Delphi.java
Distribution.java
Pair.java
PasswordService.java
Project.java
TableAverage.java
Table.java
User.java

ls -1 web/jsp/
addProject.jsp
AddUser.jsp
Criteria.jsp
Decisions.jsp
Description.jsp
dImport.jsp
dlogin.jsp
dPrelude.jsp
justification.jsp
popup.jsp
Project.jsp
Projects.jsp
readOnlyJust.jsp

I really don't have a clue concerning java server pages ...

1. does the above listing seem adequate to implement a webserver implementation? 2. if so, can anyone point me to a description of what's required to get this thing to run?

I assume that jetty would be a good candidate, self-contained webserver for the project?

Thanks.

Back to the top