[jetty-users] Response Headers lost while using ResourceHandler.

Hi,

I am using jetty9.3.0.
I am using org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ResourceHandler to serve static content from jetty.
I dispatch to the static context with some response headers, but the response headers are not sent to the client by the ResourceHandler.
I have added the last-modified and cache-control headers, they are not added to the response headers sent to client.
This does not work only if I dispatch with in an asyn servlet.
If I dispatch from a normal servlet, the response headers are added.
Is this how jetty is supposed to work?
Thanks in Advance

Senthil.

Back to the top