Re: [jetty-users] Response Headers lost while using ResourceHandler.

The resource handler is probably setting the last-modified header itself.  But it should not override the cache control unless it has one set.

Sounds like something strange could be going on.  I suggest writing a little test case that demonstrates the issue and raising a bugzilla so we can have a look in more detail.

cheers