Re: [jetty-users] JSP with OSGi

Hi Jan,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And as for javax.servlet.resources, then you need to ensure that
you're using  the org.eclipse.jetty.toolchain:jetty-osgi-servlet-api
jar (which you'll have to get from maven central)  as mentioned at the
top of OSGi doco page, in the section "General Setup".

Ugh, I remember reading that, but I think I forgot that one. Sorry about that, let me make sure I have that right and try again!

FYI, some of my complication is that I'm using equinox with P2 to resolve everything and it can be a bit finicky sometimes.  Sometimes it *seems* too strict and other times I look at something that can't possibly have resolved, but made it past P2 and I just have to /shrug  Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it ...

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top