Re: [jetty-users] JSP with OSGi

Craig,

the list of jsp jars provided on the doco has been tested with felix
and equinox so pretty sure they're correct ... but if you're having a
problem, please do post stack traces, logs etc so we can investigate.

BTW in osgi, a version like "version="1.2.3"  effectively means  from
1.2.3  upwards, so is being resolved against the api version 3.1

And as for javax.servlet.resources, then you need to ensure that
you're using  the org.eclipse.jetty.toolchain:jetty-osgi-servlet-api
jar (which you'll have to get from maven central)  as mentioned at the
top of OSGi doco page, in the section "General Setup".

cheers
Jan