Re: [jetty-users] Embedded Jetty question

The ServerConnector is a place to manage 0..n ConnectionFactory implementations.
Those ConnectionFactory implementations are the ones handling things like http, spdy, websocket, etc ...

Now for acceptor count, that's a constructor option on ServerConnector.
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-9/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/server/ServerConnector.html#ServerConnector(org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server, int, int)

Currently, the ServerConnector sets tcpNoDelay() to true.
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.1/jetty-server/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/server/ServerConnector.java#L333

But if you want configure the raw Socket even more, you can simply override the ServerConnector and provide your own implementation of the .configure(Socket) method.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts