[jetty-users] Embedded Jetty question

I want to use jetty as embedded server v.7, but i want to understand how can I configure  tcpNoDelay(true), because I search in API, but can't find.  I found that for high performance there are some practice as configure thread pool size and acceptor number, but is there another thing that can be configure in server?  I also want to understand what is the difference between thread pool configure to server class and those to connector ?

Thanks,
Polina

Back to the top