Re: [jetty-users] uploading the file with httpclient

The hint seems to be this: "The POST request is sent with the application/x-www-form-urlencoded content type, and POST parameter values are automatically URL-encoded" while curl man page http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html#-F says -F "causes curl to POST data using the Content-Type multipart/form-data". So it looks like I need to change request content type. contentType parameter in Request.file seems to be mime type, actually. So I again is clueless where to specify it :(

Back to the top