[jetty-users] Searching for the missing link in configuring the AsynchronousProxyServlet.Trasparent?

Hi,

For the past couple of hours (almost a day now), I have been trying to wrap my mind around setting up a simple transparent proxy. According to the documentation Jetty can do that just fine, right out of the box. I can't figure out how to configure it though. I feel I am missing a link (possibly in my brain...).

I expect I need something like: java -jar start.jar OPTIONS=All etc/jetty-proxy.xml and than configure the servlet as specified here:

From there it gets a tad fuzzy though. Do I need to create a web.xml file, if so, where? Or add that servlet definition to the override-web.xml? In both cases I am getting the dreaded ClassNotFoundExceptions on the org.mortbay.proxy.AsyncProxyServlet$Transparent class.

I have read most of the documents, watched Greg's Getting Started video several times, but the penny hasn't dropped yet.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Erwin

Back to the top