Re: [jetty-users] Searching for the missing link in configuring the AsynchronousProxyServlet.Trasparent?

All,

Duh... Of course I get this exception...

ClassNotFoundExceptions on the org.mortbay.proxy.AsyncProxyServlet$Transparent class.

If the class is really in org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.ProxyServlet$Transparent.

Problem solved.

Regards,

Erwin