Re: [jetty-users] Keep Jetty instance alive in daemon mode after maven command completes

Thank you, that's indeed what I need to get it started.  I am running into
another problem though.

If I run the webapp in the same JVM (*so no forking*) it all works.
However when I try to run the webapp using *run-forked* I get a "503 Service
unavailable".  I also can't seem to find the logs/output.  We start it using
this command: mvn clean install -Denv=local -Pjetty-deploy

config:

<plugin>
                        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>8.1.5.v20120716</version>
                        <configuration>
                            <stopKey>stopherding</stopKey>
                            <stopPort>9999</stopPort>

<jettyXml>src/main/resources/env/${env}/jetty.xml</jettyXml>
                            <daemon>true</daemon>
                            <waitForChild>false</waitForChild>

<war>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}.war</war>
                            <webApp>
                                <contextPath>/bulk-uploader</contextPath>
                            </webApp>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>