Re: [jetty-users] Keep Jetty instance alive in daemon mode after maven command completes

Have you considered just using an embedded mode Jetty from your own (unit) testing code as an alternative approach?
Or are you wanting this build initiated Jetty instance to live on _after_ the build has completed?

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>