Re: [jetty-users] My problem with getting the Jetty 8.1.7 WebSocket client to connect to a Tomcat server

Tomas,

The technique that most of the jetty core developers use is Wireshark. ( https://wireshark.org/ )
Course, its important to capture non-SSL traffic in this case.
The captured traffic should identify where the problem may lay.

Another choice is to file the bug at bugzilla with a small example project demonstrating the behavior you are experiencing, along with some instructions on how to build (if needed) and run the project.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>