[jetty-users] Reasons to Upgrade?

I am working on a project that uses jetty 6.1.21, and am considering upgrading to jetty 7. I actually did put in some work to do this, but we haven't made the decision to move forward on it yet or not. My main hope was for performance improvement, but I did not see much of that: it seemed jetty 6 did a bit better actually. I think I heard something about SSL improvements in post jetty 6, but I'm not too sure about that. I have searched the wiki for reasons to upgrade, or the major improvements of jetty 7 but haven't found much, beyond beginning to support servlet 3.0 apis.

Would you try to convince me to upgrade to jetty 7 (or even 8)? Why?

--
Matt Hauck

Back to the top