Re: [jetty-users] Scalability of ProxyServlet$Transparent and Tomcat

also, the proxy servlet works well leveraging the jetty-continuations
api which was the mechanism for having async servlets on servlet 2.5
which is normally not possible

if you are using it on tomcat then the async aspect is falling back to
polling as opposed to true long polling

at this point we have no plans to port the proxy servlet to use
servlet 3.0 but I suppose we might at some point

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell