Von: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Simone Bordet
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 15:04
An: JETTY user mailing list
Betreff: Re: [jetty-users] Jetty refuses to accept new request

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 07:53, Peter Henzler <phe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Joakim
>
> The problem is that there are no stacktraces.

You can take a stack trace by using the JDK tool "jstack", see http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/webnotes/tsg/TSG-VM/html/tooldescr.html#gblfh.

That should give some hint on what's going on.

Do connection land directly to Jetty, or they pass through some other network element (such as Apache, nginx, firewalls) ?

Have you double checked that Windows is not "protecting" you by limiting the number of concurrent connections ?

Simon
--
http://cometd.org
http://intalio.com