[jetty-users] jetty-env.xml not loaded in embedded jetty

Hi

I created a WAR file that can be run standalone. I'm using an embedded Jetty, Version 8.1.0.RC0. The eclipse documentation (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/jetty-env.xml) clearly says, that the jetty-env.xml would be loaded from WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml inside the WAR file. Unfortunately, this doesn't happen.
What IS loaded, is the jetty-web.xml. I tried to configure the JNDI data source there, but it does not seem to work (NameNotFoundException).

However, when using mvn jetty:run it works, so the setup-triangle web.xml - persistence.xml - jetty-env.xml should be correct.

Can anyone tell me, why the jetty-env.xml is not loaded, how I make it to get loaded, and why JNDI seems not to work in jetty-web.xml?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top