[jetty-users] java.lang.IllegalStateException: FULL

Hi all,

I'm using embedded jetty with cometd WebSockets, and I keep getting
the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: FULL
 	at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketParser.parseNext(WebSocketParser.java:91)
 	at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketConnection.handle(WebSocketConnection.java:176)
 	at org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.BlockingChannelConnector$ConnectorEndPoint.run(BlockingChannelConnector.java:179)
 	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This exception causes the WebSocket to be reset, and my connected
clients get an IOException: Connection reset by peer

Any help as to how I can handle this, or what I'm doing wrong, would
be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Back to the top