[jetty-users] Jetty 7 config question

Hello,
I have two webapps siteA and siteB and both are in JETTY_HOME/webapps. I would like to run two separate instances of jetty one with each app on a different port. So I have created a jetty-sitea.xml and a jetty-siteb.xml and a context for each as well. So, my issue is since both apps are in webapps folder I don't want each other to be accessible from /. The reason I want to two instances is if one crashes I dont want the other to go down.

Thanks,
Charles

Back to the top