Re: [jetty-users] Multiple Web Applications with the maven jetty plugin

Hey Thomas,
after plying a bit and search the web I've found my solution.
A little "how to" can be found here:

http://sehauschel.blogspot.com/2011/03/integration-test-with-jetty-maven.html

Fredy

2011/3/2 Thomas Becker <tbecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Fredy,

sorry, should have read your question better. So you got multiple webapps running now with mvn jetty:run and the remaining use case is to have different webapps listening on different ports? I've never tried that with mvn jetty:run. I think it should be possible. Have a look at the Configuring Containers section on the link I've pasted below. You can set multiple connectors. I guess all contextPaths will be available on all connectors then.

However, if you get stuck with maven-jetty-plugin it might be an alternative to embed jetty for your integration tests:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Embedding_Jetty

There you can configure jetty as you need it and have multiple ports being responsible for specific webapps, etc.

Hope that helps,
Thomas

Maybe using an embedded jetty is an alternative for your integration testing: