Re: [jetty-users] Multiple Web Applications with the maven jetty plugin

Hi Fredy,

jetty got an eclipse project a while ago. That's why you'll find all recent jetty documentation at eclipse. The one you're searching for is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Jetty_Maven_Plugin

I like the jetty-maven-plugin a lot. Have fun.

Cheers,
Thomas