[jetty-users] Maven Jetty 7 & static resources

Hi all,

I would like to change our infrastructure to take benefits of Jetty and rapid application development.

Shortly I would like to serve static content. I found such an explanation at Jetty documentation.

<Configure class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler">
    <Set name="contextPath">/static</Set>
    <Set name="resourceBase">D:/LocalProjects/myproject/html/static/
    </Set>
    <Call name="addHandler">
        <Arg>
            <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ResourceHandler"/>
        </Arg>
    </Call>
</Configure>

What is the *maven equivalent* of the the configuration above?

Thanks

Back to the top