[jetty-users] HttpService in embeded Jetty 7.2.2 equinox

Hi All,

Could anyone please let me now how can i achieve httpservice in jetty 7.2.2 embeded in equinox container ??
Which are all the bundles can be used to achieve this ??? I have few bundles with me which are listed down . Do let me know which are all missing bundles if any .

1) jetty-continuation-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
2) jetty-http-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
3) jetty-io-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
4) jetty-security-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
5) jetty-server-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
6) jetty-servlet-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
7) jetty-util-7.2.2.v20101205.jar
8) jetty-xml-7.2.2.v20101205.jar

The requirement would be to use ServiceTracer class from osgi which would track the HttpService of embeded web container here jetty .
I did achieve this using the org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty when i was using jetty 6.1 from mortbay. In that i was using following 2 bundles from mortbay

1) org.mortbay.jetty.server
2) org.morbay.jetty.util.

But now i have upgraded to jetty 7.2.2 and wanted to achieve the same behavior. Now while using jetty7.2.2 i have removed the morbay bundles as well the bundle from equinox i.e org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty as this bundle is still pointing to morbay bundle 6.1 :(

Best Regards,
Mitul

Back to the top