[jetty-users] HTTPS: Equivalent to HostnameVerifier?

I’m in the process of building out an Jetty HttpClient and Server over HTTPS and would like to know if there is an equivalent to javax.net.ssl.HostnameVerifier (used in HttpsURLConnection) for Jetty?

My understanding is that the TrustManager and SslEngine will validate that the credentials presented are valid, but not necessarily that the credentials match the actual host information of the connection.  Does Jetty do this validation, or is there someplace to plug in this level of checking?

Back to the top