[jetty-users] LoginModule and embeded jetty.

Hello everyone,

I use embeded jetty for an application of mine.
it works very well so far but I would like to add authentication of my own.

I found org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.spi.AbstractLoginModule but I fail
to see the following:

1) How to use it without a configuration file. I want to provide the
configuration programmatically.
2) How to tell my embeded jetty to use it.

I want to have everything under / to be protected with this
anthentication scheme.

I also don't clearly get how this will be considered from the outside,
beeing BASIC or Digest.

Thanks to anyone lightening my path.

Pierre.

Back to the top