Re: [jetty-users] Why would one environment deploy all of the war to /tmp but another environment deploy only the jar's from the war's WEB_INF?

oh good, I was trying to mull through what might be causing that last
night and was coming up with nothing..

good job figuring out that little nugget

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell