Re: [jetty-users] Why would one environment deploy all of the war to /tmp but another environment deploy only the jar's from the war's WEB_INF?

Folks,

I think I've found my issue.

> Can anyone shed any light on why the tow cases might be deploying
> their bits to /tmp differently? I'd like to get a grip on this to make
> sure I'm building things correctly, as apparently the one JBoss
> environment and the other don't seem to be the same.

By diff'ing the two envionments I noticed that jboss-service.xml
(/home/jboss/jboss-3.2.1/server/xxx/deploy/jbossweb-jetty.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml)
had the 'UnpackWars' attribute set to 'true' when the other
environment had it set to 'false'. When I changed it to false I go the
behavior wrt /tmp that I am used to.

Chris

Back to the top