[jetty-users] Jetty 6 on Debian

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't seem to get Jetty 6.1.24 to read WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml from a WAR file on Debian (it works fine running under IntelliJ). I tried -DDEBUG and added a Call to jetty-env.xml, but it simply doesn't get read at all.

I know Debian's Jetty setup has some differences from a standard setup - is anyone familiar with any issues getting jetty-env.xml to be used/read under Jetty 6+Debian?

Thanks,

Bob Feldbauer

Back to the top