[jetty-users] Handler in XML?

Hi!

I am a jetty newbie and wrote a simple server with one handler.
For project reasons, we would like to have it defined in an XML file.

We use jetty 6.1.18 and the code is:
///// start quote
jettyServer = new Server(8288);
jettyServer.setHandler(new AbstractHandler() {
	public void handle(String target, HttpServletRequest request,
			HttpServletResponse response, int i) throws IOException,
			ServletException {
		response.setContentType("text/html;charset=utf-8");
		response.setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_OK);
		Request base_request = request instanceof Request ? (Request) request
				: HttpConnection.getCurrentConnection().getRequest();
		response.getWriter().println("some fixed string");
	}
});

jettyServer.start();
//////// end quote

Is it possible to express this as a jetty XML config file?
I does not need to be exactly equivalent, we just need a response
with a specified string for a request (any request URL is OK,
for now).

Other thing: is this a good way to end the server?

jettyServer.stop();
jettyServer.join();

Regards,
David