[jetty-users] Form based JAAS with Jetty 7

Hello.

I am trying to get FORM based JAAS login in Jetty 7 working with my application. web.xml has login-config, security-role and security- constraint.

I have started to implement my own LoginModule and have created a file named etc/myapplogin.conf with the following content:
MYAPP {
  myapp.JettyLoginModule required debug=true;
}

I start jetty with
java -Djava.io.tmpdir=/tmp -Djava.security.auth.login.config=etc/ myapplogin.conf -jar start.jar OPTIONS=All

When I go to a JAAS-protected web page and fill in the username/ password, I get a 404. "Problem accessing /myapp/j_security_check. Reason: Not Found".

The docs for JAAS on Jetty 6 mention calling "addUserRealm" in a config file. How can I add org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.JAASLoginService in Jetty 7? I keep getting errors like "java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Method: <Call name="addUserRealm">"
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/JAAS

Any hints to what I am missing?

Regards,
 - Tore.