[jetty-users] Examples of Maven-built Jetty co-bundled Apps

Could anyone point me to some examples of projects the co-bundle Jetty and use Maven to build said distribution? By co-bundle I mean the distribution would contain something very close to what you'd get from the Jetty distribution package plus the application's content.

Thanks.
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities