[jetty-dev] Jetty SPNEGO not supported for localhost, how to know the user?

Dear Jetty-dev,

We’re using Jetty 9.0.3 and set it up for spnego.

The client application is a .NET plugin in Excel.

We require spnego being performed on the localhost as well, because then we can safely obtain the desktop username from the servletRequest.

Since spnego is not supported for localhost(afaik), how then can we guarantee the provided username is authentic?

Kind regards,

Roland

Back to the top