Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty SPNEGO not supported for localhost, how to know the user?

I don't know of a way for SPNEGO to help you out here, it is pretty clear in its limitations, at least when I looked last.  This might be more of a Windows question since it is hard to guarantee something like that.  I suspect you are looking at a custom authenticator/login mechanism leveraging AD or something, perhaps the LdapAuthenticator would give you what you need but it isn't going to give you transparent authn like I think you are shooting for.

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell