Re: [jetty-dev] Allowing Jetty Proxy protocol support to fallback to regular HTTP

On 5 April 2016 at 03:34, Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry to spam the lists :)

No apologies needed.

I had not looked at this issue in detail and was internally dismissive of it as I saw little need and assumed a lot of complexity.  However, seeing your PR in detail I can see that it can be achieved without being ugly.

So I've re-opened the PR and commented with a few of my concerns on the issue.  I think it worthy of at least a bit more consideration before we probably reject it again :)

cheers