[jetty-dev] ALPN/java version API?

Hello

I was curious if an API end point existed anywhere that would return the correct ALPN version for a given java version? If not, this would be a super handy thing to have to automate ALPN library fetching/verification at compile time - it frequently breaks things when java is upgraded and corresponding ALPN libraries for $thing are not.

Looked through the list archives and didn’t see anything related, but please feel free to point me to an existing thread if one exists. Thanks!

-Anna

Back to the top