Re: [jetty-dev] jetty 8 and JDK7

You can run Jetty 8 on Java 7 just fine, you will want to use the latest versions of Java 7 though.

Your research teased out the _minimum_ java version requirements which are set by the servlet-api itself, Java is backwards compatible so you will have no issues running Jetty 8 on Java 6 or Java 7.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell