[jetty-dev] Zipped p2 repositories which match features on Juno update site

Hi,
For developing against the emerging Juno release, we need to mirror Jetty milestones or release candidates into our internal server landscape and reference them in a target-file.
Jetty p2 repositories are provided at http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/. For instance, the 8.1.3.v20120416 zipped p2 repository contains the feature  org.eclipse.jetty.bundles.f.feature.group containing all Jetty bundles. However, this feature is not present on the current Juno update site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno). Instead, there is a collection of other Jetty features.
Can I obtain a zipped p2 repository from somewhere which contains the same Jetty features as present on the Juno site? This would allow us to set up a clean dependency management on feature level which is aligned with the Juno update site.

Thanks,

Klaus

Back to the top