Re: [jetty-dev] Zipped p2 repositories which match features on Juno update site

Hi Klaus,

The p2 build of the jetty bundles is 8.1.3.v20120522:
That repository contains only the jetty jars.
A zip is available here:
That repository contains the equinox-server features and the jetty-equinox product features

Hugues
PS: The download index page is missing some links. Sorry about that.