[jetty-dev] Jetty SPDY

I have been trying out the SPDY connector in Jetty 7.6.3v20120416 and
have an issue with Google Chrome and files that are larger than 65535
bytes.

Basically these files get truncated in the browser with an unspecified
error logged by Chrome (shows no problems). Firefox receives them
happily (well, FF 12 on Windows does - I get no responses whatsoever
under Linux - not sure what that's all about).

I'm not sure this is a Jetty problem - since the pages work in FF, but
I'm trying to follow up all possible threads.

Any takers?

Martin Bartlett

Back to the top