Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty SPDY

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 17:59, Martin Bartlett
<martin.j.bartlett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been trying out the SPDY connector in Jetty 7.6.3v20120416 and
> have an issue with Google Chrome and files that are larger than 65535
> bytes.

to my knowledge, Chromium/Chrome does not implement flow control, but
Jetty/SPDY does, and 64 KiB is the window size.
We'll need to find a way to disable flow control on the server.
Note that originally, flow control was defined in SPDY/2, but never
implemented in Chromium, so was moved to SPDY/3 :|

Could be just that, but Thomas will verify and we'll come up with a
solution if that's the problem.

Simon
--
http://cometd.org