Re: [jetty-dev] WebSocket + Async Read/Write

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Hiram Chirino <hiram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As for suspend/resume reads I am not sure what you mean. Can you
sketch what you would like to do ?

Well what would be ideal for me is having a connection.suspend()
connection.resume() call which suspends or resumes further onMessage()
calls.

Oh yeah and for the send side, what would work is if you have a non-blocking version of connection.sendMessage(..., Runnable onComplete) which just appends a Runnable object to the end of the call.  Calling that should just buffer any data that does not fit in the socket write, and once the socket write does finally complete the onComplete runnable should get called.

--

Hiram Chirino

Software Fellow | FuseSource Corp.

chirino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | fusesource.com