[jetty-dev] source code for HttpServlet

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find the source code of HttpServlet.java for Jetty.. does anyone know where I can find it? I am working on a project that depends on jetty and we believe that there are some issues with the way Jetty is handling exceptions... we just need to look at the source code to see if there's a problem there or is it a problem with our code...

I tried looking every where to find the HttpServlet.java file but no luck. There is a very old version (Jetty 5) on sourceforge, but can't find anything else.. please help :) thanks

-simon

--
Find me on Facebook, Google+, Google Talk, and Skype!
Mobile: +61-434059978

Get 2 GB of cloud storage for your files: Dropbox (I get 250mb extra when you use this link)

Back to the top