Re: [jetty-dev] maven jetty 8 slow startup

Jesse McConnell, il 08/09/2011 16:50, ha scritto:
I suspect your on the right track, take a look at setting
metadata-complete="true" providing your not using the web fragments,
etc..

thanks for the hint: it worked

the only remaining question is about the servlet spec version declared in the web.xml we've declared 2.4 while on webdefault.xml (customized to avoid windows file locking) it was 2.5 with metadata-complete="true" but neither of them was telling jetty to avoid annotation scanning

minor issue for us anyway: I've changed the declared spec version

thanks again

federico

Back to the top